ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] [GSoC 2018] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] [GSoC 2018] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 23:42:34 +0200
I'm not familiar with all projects. I assume other mentors from this list will answer if there is another such case.

Kind regards,

Diomidis

On 02/03/2018 21:00, Rohan Goel wrote:
Hi Diomidis,
Thank you for your response.
Unfortunately, I don't understand Greek and assumed that pdfs will be in English. Also, since I am very much interested in being a part of GFOSS community, can you let me know if there some other projects on the GSoC page (https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2018_Projects#Government_Gazette_text_mining.2C_cross_linking.2C_and_codification) which require one to know Greek so that I can avoid them.

Thanks.

Thanks a ton,
Rohan Goel
http://rohangoel96.github.io/