ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSOC-2018( Open source plugin for math and algebra in Moodle)

Can some one guide me to start the project (Open source plugin for math and
algebra in Moodle) which i found in GFOSS project ideas for GSOC-18 and
also writing a good proposal.

I am Anish Sarangi ,a B-Tech 3rd year undergraduate student at
IIIT-BBSR,India.

I have contributed before to internet archive wayback machine chrome and
edge extension building( Javascript). You can find it here
https://github.com/internetarchive/wayback-machine-edge .

In addition to this ,I was working as the head of out college Fest Website
Team this year.

Looking forward for some help.

Thank you!!