ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] [GSoC 2018] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] [GSoC 2018] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification
  • From: Rohan Goel <rohangoel0296 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 00:30:20 +0530
Hi Diomidis,
Thank you for your response.
Unfortunately, I don't understand Greek and assumed that pdfs will be in
English.
Also, since I am very much interested in being a part of GFOSS community,
can you let me know if there some other projects on the GSoC page (
https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2018_Projects#Government_Gazette_text_mining.2C_cross_linking.2C_and_codification)
which require one to know Greek so that I can avoid them.

Thanks.

Thanks a ton,
Rohan Goel
http://rohangoel96.github.io/