ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] [GSoC 2018] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] [GSoC 2018] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification
  • From: Rohan Goel <rohangoel0296 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:04:53 +0530
Hi fellow Developers,
Warm Greetings,

I am Rohan Goel, a final year undergraduate student from India and am
interested in the project *Government Gazette text mining, cross linking,
and codification
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2018_Projects#Government_Gazette_text_mining.2C_cross_linking.2C_and_codification>
*highlighted
in your ideas list on Google Summer of Code 2018 ideas page. I have
previously successfully completed GSoC in 2016 and since I find data-mining
and information retrieval and I hope to contribute to the same project in
GSoC 2018 under your organisation. If you are interested you can go through
my CV here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B2HVlcYilD4eTnlvNTZRcGFVUVU> and
find me on github here <http://github.com/rohangoel96>.

I have gone through the existing code for the project on github
<https://github.com/arisp8/gazette-analysis> and I am looking for guidance
on how to start contributing to the project and also on writing the
proposal.
Any help, especially from the mentors or the present contributors would be
really helpful.

Thanks a ton,
Rohan Goel
http://rohangoel96.github.io/