ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Math Plugin for Moodle | GSoC 2018

Hi,

I am Nilay Arora, a sophomore currently studying Computer Science
Engineering at BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, India. I wish to apply for GSoC
with your organization. I have a programming experience of over five years in
Javascript and Front-End Web Development and have gained substantial
command over many web technologies such as AngularJS, WebAPIs, jQuery, AJAX,
CSS, and HTML.

I am also a part of the 10 member team which creates websites and
applications for various festivals organized at BITS Pilani.

While going through your project ideas I was fascinated by the idea, "*Open
source plugin for math and algebra in Moodle"**.*

Can someone guide me how to get started?

Thank You,
--
*Nilay Arora*
*B.E.(Hons.) Computer Science Engineering*

*Mobile:- + 91-90576-73084*
*E-Mail:-*  Personal <nilayarora1298 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> || University Emai
<f2016117 [ at ] pilani [ dot ] bits-pilani [ dot ] ac [ dot ] in>l

*Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani*

*Vidya Vihar, Pilani*
*Rajasthan - 333031, India*