ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: GSoC: Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Re: GSoC: Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:06:21 +0200
Dear R. Sugirjan,

Thank you for your interest.  I find your experience very interesting
and relevant to the project.  Would you be able to read and understand
Greek Gazette entries? You can find them at http://www.et.gr. This is required in order to find heuristics and to verify your results.

Kind regards,

Diomidis Spinellis

On 05/03/2018 13:54, Sugirjan Ragunaathan wrote:
Dear Sir,

I'm Sugirjan, final year undergraduate student from Computer Science and Engineering Department, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I wish to contribute to this $subject project. Can you give some guidelines for starting to work on this project?

Thank you.

Regards,
R. Sugirjan
CSE,