ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] <GSoC 2018> Proposal: Rewrite of Epoptes

Hi
I am Shubham Rao, 1st year Comp. Sci. graduate student from India.
This is my first year in the Google Summer of Code and I would like to
begin by contributing to the Epoptes project, as I have previously used it
in my school days.

I would like to *Rewrite* *Epoptes in Python3* using GTK3 and GObject
Introspection. The GUI and code can also be rewritten in Qt, as highlighted
in the Roadmap <http://www.epoptes.org/roadmap> page.

I am comfortable with Python and various libraries (including PyQt and
PySide). I am confident I can learn the nitty gritty details of GTK3 along
the way (I have written Beginner level code with it mostly)
Please help and guide me regarding this project.

With Regards,
*Shubham Rao*
https://cshubhamrao.me