ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Regarding Gsoc 2018

 Dear Sir/ ma'am,

I am Aditya Gupta, a 3rd-year student at Indian Institute of Information
Technology, Gwalior, India with major in Information Technology.

I have a strong inclination towards *gazette-analysis* and I want to
contribute to it.

From the past two years, I have been doing various Python, Java, Android
projects and also have contributed to the open source community and have
participated in various Open Source programs such as Hacktoberfest by
DigitalOcean.

I would love to work with you for the GSOC 2018 and want to start
contributing as early as possible to create something positive, unique and
helpful. Therefore, please guide me on how should I proceed to start
collaborating with *GFOSS*.

Regards,

Aditya Gupta

*You can find my projects on GitHub*: github.com/AdityaGupta030697