ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: Fwd: Regarding Gsoc 2018

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Re: Fwd: Regarding Gsoc 2018
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 17:33:30 +0200
Dear Aditya,

Thank you for your interest.  I find your experience very interesting
and relevant to the project.  Would you be able to read and understand
Greek Gazette entries? You can find them at http://www.et.gr. This is required in order to find heuristics and to verify your results.

Kind regards,

Diomidis Spinellis

On 11/03/2018 17:28, aditya gupta wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am Aditya Gupta, a 3rd-year student at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Gwalior, India with major in Information Technology.

I have a strong inclination towards gazette-analysis and I want to contribute to it.

From the past two years, I have been doing various Python, Java, Android projects and also have contributed to the open source community and Have participated in various Open Source programs such as Hacktoberfest by DigitalOcean.

I would love to work with you for the GSOC 2018 and want to start contributing as early as possible to create something positive, unique and helpful. Therefore, please guide me on how should I proceed to start collaborating withGFOSS.

Regards,

Aditya Gupta

You can find my projects on GitHub:github.com/AdityaGupta030697 <http://github.com/AdityaGupta030697>