ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Open source plugin for math and algebra

Good evening ,

I am working on my proposal and I was thinking about an environment where
teacher and students can work at the same time, editing and solving
equations, etc, like Google Drive environment.

I also took a look at moodle’s site and I have some more questions about
the project.

-Do tools that are mentioned (Math Type, DragMath equation editor, etc.)
already exist on moodle platform or they are mentioned as
suggestions?Whether or not we should focus on what functions they are
missing, right?

-I did not found any course about Mathematics on moodle’s site that could
give me more information. Could you help me by defining the material we
need to cover so that I can find out what is missing? Are we talking about
three classes of secondary school in Greece? Any further information would
be helpful.

Thank you,

Nikoleta Politi

10