ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: [opensource-devs] [opensource-devs] Σχετικά με το GSoC 2018

Hi all,

I have submitted a draft proposal, in which I say that I would love to work
with Netdata on the fullstack, and that as a second option I would love to
work with Weld for Zeus.

Can you give me some feedback on how to improve that proposal?

Thanks a lot in advance!