ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: [opensource-devs] [opensource-devs] Σχετικά με το GSoC 2018

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Re: [opensource-devs] [opensource-devs] Σχετικά με το GSoC 2018
  • From: Kostas Papadimas <pkst [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 11:33:22 +0200
Hi Christos,
You should make one proposal per project.
Please read the GSOC guidelines
<https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/> and check some of the
proposal templates that are available at
https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Practical_information_for_students#Proposal_Examples

Στις 15 Μαρτίου 2018 - 4:55 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Christos Maris <
christos [ dot ] c [ dot ] maris [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> έγραψε: