ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Adding Greek language to Spacy - Project Proposal

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Ioannis Daras and I am third year student of Electrical and
Computer Engineering at National Technical University of Athens. Some days
ago, I came across a very interesting project of GFOSS for Google Summer of
Code; I am talking about adding Greek language to Spacy platform.
I read the documentation and the challenge fascinated me. I also had an
idea about an interesting feature we could add to the project. Because of
that, I read the student manual and wrote my proposal accordingly. I saved
it as draft so hopefully organization has access to it.
I would be really thankful if you could provide me with feedback about my
application. I am deeply interested about the project so I would really
like to adjust my proposal in order to meet the organization requirements.
Please be as strict or benevolent you like, but I would love real feedback.
Thanks again and I am waiting for your response,
Ioannis Daras