ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Clio Proposal

Dear Mr. Alexios,

First i want to thank you for your feedback, i have changed the parts you
motioned hopefully you have seen them... and now i have some
questions which i hope to help me by answer them, my questions are as
following:

As i wrote in the proposal i'm going to create a apis and a single web page
application using angular or react is this idea is acceptable should i
continue with it or should i focus on creating a normal application?

What about the technologies i'm going to use are they acceptable?

The work plan is clear enough? do i need to added more info in any parts ?

And finally what about the over all proposal do i need to add/update/delete
any of it's parts ?

And Thank You For Consideration.

Best Regards,
Eslam Tarek