ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC 2018 - Recommendations & Comments

Hello, my name is Paschalis Vasilopoulos and I'm on my 2nd year of studies
at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (TEI of Thessaly).
After looking through the proposed projects of GFOSS, I've decided on
applying for Python PenTest Library (PyPen) after having met the
requirements for participating.

Any feedback on my draft
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bsj0nc7pcPLhTkwIQ-xPJXo_vV6xEGMMTNDm1QQY24/edit>
would be appreciated.