ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Concerns about workflow

Good evening,

I was looking through the proposed workflow timeline and I started thinking
about past projects I had undertaken. For almost all cases it was extremely
difficult to stay on schedule, since it is common to get stuck or bogged
down in certain areas.

That's why I thought it might be useful to further narrow down the timeline
in the hopes that a clearer schedule might be easier to manage.

At the moment, my timeline roughly looks like :
    ( 1st third ) -- begin to write the language subclass and test at the
end of the evaluation
    ( 2nd third )  -- complete the language subclass. Increase testing and
add language specific tests
     ( 3rd third ) -- Start training

My concern is mostly that I'm not really aware how long these tasks need to
complete. Does writing the language subclass take than roughly one month ?
Can testing be done only after completion ? Or is it a back & forth thing
? Is training the word vectors with deep learning an overnight thing or it
needs more time ?

Would it be purposeful to further narrow down the timeline by adding
progressive milestones ?  For example  June 4 - June 13 : Code lex_attrs.py
.
If yes, are there any indicators to showcase the amount of work that each
task "block" requires so I can change accordingly.

Thank you for your time,
Marios