ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: Fw: Re: WSO2 Identity Server Userstore using Web Services to get claims-Project Proposal

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Re: Fw: Re: WSO2 Identity Server Userstore using Web Services to get claims-Project Proposal
  • From: Isuri Anuradha <isurianuradha [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:23:02 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi all,
Thanks for support you provided. Final project proposal is submitted.
Thanks.Kind regards,Isuri Anuradha.
    On Sunday, March 25, 2018, 8:43:44 AM GMT+5:30, Isuri Anuradha <isurianuradha [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com> wrote:

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Isuri Anuradha <isurianuradha [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com>To: ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ ΚΡΑΝΙΔΙΩΤΗΣ <panagiotis [ dot ] kranidiotis [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 8:42:24 AM GMT+5:30Subject: Re: WSO2 Identity Server Userstore using Web Services to get claims-Project Proposal
  Hi panos,
Thanks for your feedback and the draft proposal (google doc link) is uploaded. Looking favorable reply and feedback.