ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Creation of an online Greek mail dictation system, using Sphinx and personalized acoustic/language models training

  • Subject: Creation of an online Greek mail dictation system, using Sphinx and personalized acoustic/language models training
  • From: Giannis Gonidelis <pesto80 [ at ] windowslive [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:37:20 +0000
Hello,

My name is Gonidelis Giannis and I am a student in the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. I am on my fourth year of studies and I am highly interested about the GSoC project "Creation of an online Greek mail dictation system, using Sphinx and personalized acoustic/language models training" provided by your organization. My experience in software development has been built mainly by university courses and personal involvement in various coding sites, communities or mailing lists such as HacherRank, StackOverflow, BetterDev etc.
One main source of experience is a Robotics Software team that I am a member of since last September and that our main field of interest is SLAM(Simultaneous Localization And Mapping). It may not be relevant to the GSoC project that I am interested in but my involvement in this team has helped me gain some valuable experience on general software topics and moreover has helped me sharp my Python skills.
Taking a quick look to my profile that I 've just provided what sources would you suggest for studying in order for me to gain some more intuition about this specific project? Is there any more info that I need, apart from what is mentioned on the main page description?

Thanks in advance,
Gonidelis Giannis