ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC Greek Glyphs in Open Source Fonts

Hey,
I'm Renata and for this year's GSoC I'd like to work on a Greek Glyph set
for open source fonts.

I'd like to address and ask the community that uses Greek fonts. Which open
source fonts would you like to see suppported for Greek Glyphs? Feedback
would be greatly appreciated, as I'm trying to choose fonts that represent
and benefit the community.

I have a few ideas, namely:
-Work Sans
-Yatra One
-Josefin Sans

Keep in mind that we're looking for web readable fonts. The above are all
quite simple and elegant as well as widely used. ^-^ Thanks for taking the
time to help out.