ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSoC 19: Class and Room Scheduling - UniverSIS (open-source student info system)

Hello,

My name is George Apostolopoulos and I am currently an M.Sc student at the
Dpt. of Informatics and Telecommunications of the University of Athens.

Could you please explain in a bit more detailed manner what the system does
and what we need to do in the 3 months of work?

Thank you in advance

George Apostolopoulos