ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC 19: Class and Room Scheduling - UniverSIS (open-source student info system)

  • Subject: Re: GSoC 19: Class and Room Scheduling - UniverSIS (open-source student info system)
  • From: Maria Tzelepi <tzelepimaria [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 13:57:21 +0000 (UTC)
Hello George!I am Maria Tzelepi.
This plugin will enrich Moodle forum.
The forum participants will be able to label with specific characterizations every forum message through a menu.
Also, every participant will have to characterize his own message before submitting it to the forum according to the same menu.
The Moodle-ADVICE will analyze with simple statistics (they are ready) the raw data from the characterizations and will provide visualization of the results.
In the visualization screen there will be specific options for the user in order to be able to see specific groups' data.
If you would like we could have a skype meeting, show you the tool, talk about the development and also discuss about your considerations.
Best regardsMaria

---
Maria Tzelepi
Phd Candidate
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Psychology

Email:tzelepimaria [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com; mtzelepi [ at ] ppp [ dot ] uoa.grSkypename: m.tzelepi