ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [GSoC] Development of a DIY robot kit for educators

  • Subject: Re: [GSoC] Development of a DIY robot kit for educators
  • From: Iraklis Varlamis <varlamis [ at ] hua [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 19:34:35 +0200
Dear Mohamed,
The proposal is expected to provide a complete solution, that includes the
designs for the printable parts of the kit, the list of non printable
components, assembly instructions and a core library for basic programming
of the robot, which will be used for educational purposes mainly.
So any decisions must be made at the time of the proposal.
Kind regards
Iraklis
--
Iraklis Varlamis