ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Replacement of LTSP

The most significant task is the proposal itself, that should document
all the necessary changes to LTSP along with their expected deadlines.

That said, one of the tasks that can be somewhat isolated and
considered an "application task" is the handling of UEFI clients.
So, applicants are requested to research and document in github the
appropriate changes to LTSP (or its replacement) to handle clients
that netboot under UEFI, either with or without secure boot enabled.
The software stacks that may help in this are:
- shim.efi, for secure netbooting

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:02 AM Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

> I'm a PhD student in the Department of Educational Science and Early
> Childhood Education at the University of Patras, and I'm interested
> in the "Replacement of LTSP" project.
>
> I've started preparing my proposal at:
> https://github.com/alkisg/gsoc2019/
>
> I would like to ask if there are any preliminary tasks that students
> could fulfill, in order for the mentors to be able to select the best
> applicant.
>
> Thank you.
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του Google Summer of Code - A discussion list for student developers and mentors of Google Summer of Code projects.,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων