ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Replacement of LTSP

I'm a PhD student in the Department of Educational Science and Early
Childhood Education at the University of Patras, and I'm interested
in the "Replacement of LTSP" project.

I've started preparing my proposal at:
https://github.com/alkisg/gsoc2019/

I would like to ask if there are any preliminary tasks that students
could fulfill, in order for the mentors to be able to select the best
applicant.

Thank you.