ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [gsoc-developers] Re: [gsoc-developers] Νέο Μέλος - GSOC 2019

  • Subject: Re: [gsoc-developers] Re: [gsoc-developers] Νέο Μέλος - GSOC 2019
  • From: Iraklis Varlamis <varlamis [ at ] hua [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 19:31:50 +0200
Hi Themis,
1) Any open project can be used as a basis in order to accelerate the
development of the project.
2) Cost should be definitely considered, since the DIY printable robot,
with the main motors and sensors, must come at a much lower price than
commercial kits.
3) Using an open library for programming is a good option. You must always
have in mind that providing step-by-step guidelines on how to assemble,
operate and program the robot is a key for its success.
Kind regards
Iraklis
--
Iraklis Varlamis