ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Development of a Thesis Management System (TMS) proposal

Hello gsoc-developers,

I just submited my draft proposal for the Thesis Management System.
I would be really thankful if you could provide me with feedback about my
application.I am extremely interested about the project so I would really
like to adjust my proposal in order to meet the requirements of the
mentors.

Kind regards,
Michail Chatzianastasis.