ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Draft proposal for "Creation of an online Greek mail dictation system, using Sphinx and personalized acoustic/language model training"

  • Subject: Draft proposal for "Creation of an online Greek mail dictation system, using Sphinx and personalized acoustic/language model training"
  • From: Panagiotis Antoniadis <pantoniadis97 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 12:36:46 +0200
Hello everyone,

I want to inform my mentors that I have submitted a draft proposal for the
project. Please let me know about the changes I should make and the parts
that need more clarification. Since it is a draft proposal, it will
constantly be improved until the final submission and extra features may be
included. In addition, it will help me a lot if you could point me which parts
of the project you want to focus more. I am really excited about the
project and I hope to make a good proposal.

Thanks in advance,
Antoniadis Panagiotis