ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Draft proposal: Port Qt Quick Controls Calendar widget to Qt Quick Controls 2 module

Hello,

I have submitted my draft proposal for the project "Port Qt Quick
Controls Calendar widget to Qt Quick Controls 2 module".

I would appreciate if you were able to provide feedback and comments
about it, in order to refine it and meet the expected requirements and
goals of the project.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Spyros Stravoravdis