ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Feedback on Anonymisation Through Data Encryption

Hello everyone,

My name is Dimitris Katsiros and I am an undergraduate student at the ECE
school of the National Technical University of Athens. I have submitted a
draft proposal for Anonymisation Through Data Encryption of Sensitive Data
in ODT and Text Files in Greek Language and I am waiting to act upon any
feedback before submiting the final proposal, if any of the mentors has the
time .

Thank you in advance,
Dimitris Katsiros.