ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Regarding GSoC 2021

Ηι Vedant,
you can contact the mentors of the project that you want to contribute,
through this list.
Please be specific about the project that you are interested in order to
get an answer from the mentors

Στις Τετ, 10 Μαρ 2021 στις 10:03 π.μ., ο/η Vedant Shah <
f20180566 [ at ] goa [ dot ] bits-pilani [ dot ] ac [ dot ] in> έγραψε:

--
Κώστας Παπαδήμας
Content & Community Manager

αναφορές