ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Google Summer of Code 2021: PackageInfo WebApp [Harsh Mishra]

Respected Mentors and Maintainers,

With due respect, I'm Harsh Bardhan Mishra, a Junior Year Student at
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India. I am
currently majoring in Computer Science and Engineering, and I would like to
reach out to you on the prospects of working on the *PackageInfo WebApp*
through the Google Summer of Code 2021.

I came across the project through the Google Summer of Code '2021 Ideas
Page listed here
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_proposed_ideas#Brief_Explanation>.
I was surprised at the ingenuity of projects, which I can work on during my
Summer and even beyond. With an avid interest in Full Stack Web Development
and DevOps, I would like to work on PackageInfo Web App under the guidance
of *Alexios Zavras. *

Previously I have worked as a Software Engineer Intern at Qxf2 and an
Explorer Fellow at Major League Hacking. Given the Project Idea, I would
like to work on this Project and I have explored some of the technology
stacks that can be used for the same:

   - *Frontend Framework/Library: *ReactJS (Professional-Level Experience)
   - *Server-Side Framework: *Flask/FastAPI (Professional-Level Experience)
   - *Database: *MySQL (Intermediate-Level Experience)
   - *DevOps: *Docker, Github Actions

As of now, I would like to break the whole ideation process into these
parts:

   - *Strategic Analysis: *To brainstorm on the specifics that we are
   looking for in the Web Components.
   - *Information Architecture:* Planning on how accessible the information
   should be to the Users
   - *Wireframing:* Using a prototyping tool (Adobe XD/Figma) to come up
   with simple wireframes and communicate the overall idea and aesthetics of
   the UI
   - *Technical System Design: *Decide the Tech Stack, workflow and
   integration

While this ideation process can be done when the Coding Period would
officially start, I would like to complete as much as possible during the
proposal process, so that I can get cracking on the project really fast.

I would love to gain a perspective on my understanding so far and would
like to know what we can go ahead with next. I would be looking forward
towards a positive response from the Mentors.

Yours Sincerely,
Harsh Bardhan Mishra