ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC21-Self Introduction

Hey Tassos,

Glad to hear that you are interested in contributing at deepbots.
Indeed, your background seems relevant, but as you already know the
acceptance is based on previous contributions and your proposal letter.
AFAIC the best way is to get familiar with the project until the
proposal period in order to compose a strong proposal. My advice, as a
deepbot's mentor, to get familiar with deepbots is to run and replicate
the examples that can be found in deepworlds repository. As far as you
already have some experience with epuck navigation I would recommend to
take a look on find_and_avoid
<https://github.com/aidudezzz/deepworlds/tree/dev/examples/find_and_avoid>
example, there is lot of space for improvements. There are a lot of
ideas about what can be improved in this example. For instance, applying
a stable baseline <https://stable-baselines.readthedocs.io/en/master/>
algorithm on find_and_avoid
<https://github.com/aidudezzz/deepworlds/tree/dev/examples/find_and_avoid>
example will be a great enhancement.

Feel free to contact me or open a discussion at github for any issue or
ask for any help. You can ping us on matrix as well.

Happy coding and have fun,

Manos.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων