ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Sastix-CMS project interest

Dear Ilias,

I will create github issues, and we can start discussions from there. If
you have any other suggestions feel free to propose.

Keep also in mind the expected results as written in the wiki
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_proposed_ideas>
.

In the meantime, feel free to start "playing" with the code and ask any
more questions you have in mind.

Thanks,
Giannis

--
Ioannis Skitsas

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 6:06 AM Ilias Kyrannas <iliaskyrannas [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I am a PhD student in the Harokopio University of Athens and I would
> like to participate to the GSoC with the project for the Sastix-CMS. I
> have around three years of professional experience with the Spring
> framework and I got familiar with the codebase.
>
> I would like to ask if there is a preferred way to do something as an
> example of our work (e.g. some sample project) in order to have some
> reference apart from the composition of the proposal.
>
> Since the project involves extending the functionality of the existing
> codebase apart from the frontend part, I wonder if the mentors are
> available for us to write some issues and start discussing or contributing.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Ilias Kyrannas
>
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων
> που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του Google Summer
> of Code - A discussion list for student developers and mentors of Google
> Summer of Code projects.,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων