ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Technology stack change for the sch-webapps project

Hello,

I noticed that the knowledge requirements for the educational applications aggregator project suddenly changed. Specifically, this project is now a nodejs-based project, while previously it was a python-based project.

I am interested in submitting a proposal for this project and I have began building an example index page. However, I planned on implementing this project with Python, since I am much more experienced in this programming language.

Is a python-based proposal still acceptable?

Thank you very much,

Giorgos Kosmas