ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Development of a DIY robot kit for educators

Hello mentors, I have some questions about the project “development of a
DIY robot kit for educators”

First of all, since this is expected to be a low-cost robot should we try
to migrate from raspberry pi to Arduino which is cheaper? The only
“drawback” to this would be that in order to reprogram the robot, the
educator would need to connect it to a computer with the appropriate cable.

Secondly, would you be interested in the creation of a PCB in order to make
assembly easier?

Lastly, how will the cost for the parts and the 3d prints be covered? I am
an electrical engineer from Athens and since you are professors in
universities in Athens would it be possible for me to come to the
university and use the university’s 3d printer?

Thank you,

Alexandros Aristovoulos

4th year Electrical and Computer Engineer in Patras