ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Interest to participate in GSoC under GFOSS

Hi Shubhank, thanks for the interest, please make sure you carefully study
instructions at

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/guide
and
https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Practical_information_for_students

For MediaCMS project, you might get ideas on what could be contributed from

a) the project description on
https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_proposed_ideas
b) issues and discussions on https://github.com/mediacms-io/mediacms
c) your own ideas, after installing and using the software

At this point you might start preparing a proposal describing in detail
what you're planning to do, why you're proposing to do it, methodology you
are going to follow, and timelines at a week level (week1 tasks a,b,c,
week2 tasks d,e,f etc)

Regards
Markos Gogoulos

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:37 PM Shubhank Saxena <
saxena [ dot ] shubhank [ dot ] 19 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

> Respected community members
>
> My name is Shubhank. I am a final year engineering undergraduate from
> India. I am interested to participate in GSoC '21 under GFOSS. I have been
> programming with python for the past 3 years and have contributed
> significantly to many open-source projects like Mozilla, The Julia
> Language, etc.
> I came across the idea "MediaCMS - modern, fully-featured video and media
> CMS" and feel that I have relevant skills that can help me to contribute to
> the stated project. Please let me know how I can get started and work
> towards an application. Thank you!
>
> --
> Shubhank Saxena
> Github <https://github.com/shubhank-saxena> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubhank-saxena/> | Website
> <https://shubhank.codes>
>
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων
> που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του Google Summer
> of Code - A discussion list for student developers and mentors of Google
> Summer of Code projects.,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων