ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Reg. PackageInfo Webapp

Greetings everyone,
I have a doubt for Alexios. I have three ways for implementing the search
of a package on the website. All are fine for me. Implementation
differs slightly in all three. I wanted your opinion on which one to
include in the proposal or should I include all three of them. You can have
a look at them -
1. Simple search box for any input type(package name, distro name, other
details). Take a look - Image 1
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Ze10_v7E9MSn7jNBMSCfhmNE4Ufnr_T/view?usp=sharing>
2. Search box with input type(package name, distro name, other details)
specified - Image 2
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gbOt1AWpphVaygwr58ZEZYI2nNkScBBW/view?usp=sharing>
3. First specify Distribution(through dropdown) then search for package
name or other details - Image 3
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLuVmxjpVa8-ox_HvI_V3EHBrJeZoJEd/view?usp=sharing>
Please take a look at the images linked and help me in choosing one so that
I can use it and build my proposal accordingly. I am inclined towards the
second and third options as they make things more organized but again, will
have some limitations when compared to the first option.
Thank you for your help.

--
Hrishikesh