ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Reg. PackageInfo Webapp

Thanks for the sketches, Hrishikesh.

Definitely not #2; it's a burden on the user without much gain.

I'd be fine with #3, as long as there was a way to _not_ specify
a Linux distribution. For example, the drop-down menu
might include an option "ALL" (probably initially selected).
There might be cases you want to search a package like "curl"
and which versions are in every distribution.

And #1 is also not good, because in the majority of cases
you *will* want to specify a distribution.