ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Reg PackageInfo WebApp

Hello again,

For Alexios, small doubts again.
First, is it fine to try to have only the latest version of packages in our
database. Let us say tomorrow in Debian, a package "abcd" upgrades its
version from 1.1 to 1.2 and some information of the package has changed,
then we would want to just remove 1.1 version's data and update the new 1.2
information? I feel this should be fine for our problem statement. Please
guide me if you think otherwise or want both versions to be there or
something else.

Second, in a previous email you mentioned about "pointer to the exact
sources of a package". Can you please clarify if this means the link to the
source code or something else?

Thanks for your help.

--
Hrishikesh