ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Addition of chant glyphs draft proposal

Dear mentors,

I am participating in Google Summer of Code and I have uploaded a draft of
my proposal about the Addition of chant glyphs in Open Source chant Font
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_proposed_ideas#Addition_of_chant_glyphs_in_Open_Source_chant_Font>
project.
I hope to see comments and suggestions from you about that.

Thanks in advance
Apostolos Demosthenes