ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [gsoc-developers] Re: Ενδιαφέρον για GSoC - Robot Kit

I have uploaded the draft in the GSoC portal.

I'm having some issues with formatting on Google Docs due to the conversion
from the desktop software, but I will fix these later today.

I will also add more details on all of my suggestions.

Regards,

Spyros

--
— Σπύρος Ι. Ράλλης