ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Application for the sch-webapps project

Hello! I'm Artemis, a 3rd-year student at AuTh Computer Science department.
I shared my draft proposal today for the sch-webapps project.
I analyzed my ideas and plans for the implementation and set a brief timeline.
I would welcome any feedback or any suggestions from the mentors about
my proposal and possible improvements.
Best regards!