ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Reg PackageInfo WebApp

Hi Hrishikesh,

yes, the SWHID is a unique identifier of digital files.
It is computed by the content of the files,
so each version has a different SWHID.
Therefore for each component/version,
you should keep a SWHID in the database.

No, you should NOT submit two proposals for the same project.
If you cannot decide which of different approaches is better,
you can list alternatives in your proposal.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων