ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Reg PackageInfo WebApp

Resending the mail as I forgot to select 'reply all' and got sent
individually.

Hi Alexios,

I had some doubts.

1. Do we want the user to also know along with the SWHIDs if the source
code has been archived by the SWH archive or not? In order to make that
arrangement in the database, if it should be done.

2. Talking about Debian-based distributions, the package management
commands would only help with the latest versions of the packages. I could
manage to fetch only the names for the non-latest versions through the
package management commands. So, for non-latest versions (and also can be
used for the latest version) I am thinking about using the distro's package
archive. We can fetch source code in the '/pool/main' path in the archives
and also get info of the packages using the .dsc file in the same archive.
Is this fine or is there some better alternative?

Thank you!

--
Hrishikesh

αναφορές