ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSOC 2021 - participation interest

Hello Kyriaki,

IF sch-webapps gets selected as a GSoC project,
then there will be only one "position".
We already had 2 nice applications.
There is no limit in how many students can apply,
but only one can be selected.

On 4/10/21 1:50 PM, ΧΑΤΖΗΚΥΡΙΑΚΙΔΟΥ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ wrote:
Hi everyone,

   I am an undergrad in Computer Science at Hellenic Open University and
I am interested in participating in this year's Google summer code.
I would like to know more about project #11 (sch-webapps: aggregator for
web-based educational material) and what, if any, positions are still
open in the team.

Thank you,
Kyriaki Chatzikyriakidou

αναφορές