ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [gsoc-developers] Στοιχεία επικοινωνίας - Google Summer of Code

  • Subject: Re: [gsoc-developers] Στοιχεία επικοινωνίας - Google Summer of Code
  • From: "Vasilis" <vasilisrad [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 02:28:08 +0300
Sorry, I was not aware. Let me start again.

My name is Radiotis Vasilis, and I am currently studying for the Msc. program of Athens University, "Computer, Telecommunications and Network Engineering".

I am interested in the project hashesDB, so I would like to discuss a bit with the mentor of the project. Many thanks!