ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC 22' Apothesis Project Queries

Project Name : Apothesis Project

Hi !

Myself Harshil Jani. I was going through many project ideas and this
project caught my attention. I tried building the Project from source but
some modules are missing for me which ended up into errors
saying  #include"species.h" file is missing. As per my knowledge, There are
some dependencies in make file which are not yet present on my system so I
need to take a deep look into the make files. Apart from that, Can you
please let me know some more details about the project like how are I/O
operations planned to be executed etc. Also Regarding proposals, Since we
are in Mid March it would be better to start earliest on proposals so, Let
me know some of the key points about the project which I can put into it.

Thankyou for considering