ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Regarding Contact With Mentors of HELP Project

  • Subject: Re: Regarding Contact With Mentors of HELP Project
  • From: Christos Iossifides <chiossif [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 07:16:44 +0000 (UTC)
 Dear Nikos,
thank you very much for your interest in HELP.
The main idea is to develop a core application in any mobile device equiped with a SIM. It will be used in parallel or in place of(?) 112/911 free calling service sending data to a public civil protection or private similar service.
Feel free to contact me by email and discuss any detail or question.
Best regards,Ch IossifChristos Iossifidis