ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Interest to participate in GSoC 2023 under GFOSS

Dear esteemed community members,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Priyansh, and I am a
freshman pursuing an engineering undergraduate degree in India. I am
reaching out to express my interest in participating in GSoC '23 under
GFOSS. I have been programming with Python for the past three years
and am eager to make my first contribution to an open-source project.

As I was exploring potential ideas, I came across the project
"Development of an interactive flow visualization tool for
visual/blockly programming, for educational use." I am confident that
I can make a meaningful contribution to this project with my current
skill set and experience.

I am writing to humbly request your guidance on how to begin
contributing to this project. I am eager to learn and grow as a
developer.Thank you.

Sincerely,
Priyansh Saxena