ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Questions regarding Build Recorder performance improvements

Greetings,

 I'm Alexandros Ntyrkai and i'm interested in contributing to the project
''Build Recorder performance improvements''. I'm a student in Computer
Science at the Department of Informatics & Telecommunications at University
of Athens. Through my undergraduate studies I have a hands-on experience
over implemented projects  with multithread and C. In addition, i have
worked with many other projects with data structures, C and bash. I have
two questions. The first thing i want to ask is if the large scale and the
parallel builds will be implemented to run "build recorder" with one or
more compile commands and  they will run in parallel. The second thing i
want to ask is if multithreading will be implemented with a specific method.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Alexandros Ntyrkai